Friday, December 4, 2009

Time

Time passes by.. as I fail to write, eternal loving with all my might.

And indeed there will be time...

At this time of year, with all the Christmas lights and feeling of winter coming, I imagine what has happened in the past. I feel the same as I do now.. thinking about the next move I would make and the way I feel right now.

Of course this is what I presume:

“That is not it at all,
That is not what I meant, at all.”

What was I to know? Do I dare? And do I dare? Do I dare eat a peach? I dare say I did. I dared myself, I dare not become Prufrock. I'm tired of presuming,

So how should I presume?

Presume nothing and proceed. I have nothing to lose, only regret. I cannot allow myself to hold me back, I must conquer my fears.

It is impossible to say just what I mean!

A simple question. Why didn't I ask before?
Was it too simple that I did not understand? I cannot shy away from that moment, only three words will do:

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment