Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stop Crying

You're running out of tears. It's hard to accept what you don't want. I'm in the same situation as last year... Only it's different, I can't see her all the time.
I can't peek in a corner or walk by and pretend I didn't see her. Why do I love you so much? I don't know... I ask myself why and how I could keep doing this, taking more heartbreak just to have your love. I didn't need a reason why I love you, because giving a reason is not true love.. I believed that you loved someone no matter what. I don't know if you're still reading this blog or whoever might be reading this... but I experienced love that I didn't want to lose. I wanted one girl and girl only... to tell everyone that I loved no one else except her and that I've never felt this way about anybody. She wasn't just my first girlfriend. She changed me, gave me a new perspective in life and believed in me.. I want to also believe she loved me.. I always wanted to tell her that I loved her more and I still believe that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment